Advertising with Japanese-language Nikkei Newspapers:
The NIKKEI is the newspaper that is mostly read by the overseas Japanese expatriates.
Currently, The NIKKEI-Asian Edition has a circulation of approximately 20,000 copies for Asia region. Covering most Japanese offices in Asia, The NIKKEI-Asian Edition is an ideal medium to reach out to the overseas Japanese business community and Japanese families residing in Asia.
|Total : 11,271 copies|
|Hong Kong||3,186 copies|
|Total : 7,575 copies|
- Please contact us for more information
Advertising Rates & Advertisement Technical Requirements of The NIKKEI-Asian Edition
TYPE A : Full page
Size 380.0mm x512.5mm Asia edition JPY 1,050,000 Singapore edition JPY 600,000 HongKong edition JPY 600,000
TYPE B : 1/2 page
Size 380.0mm x238.0mm Asia edition JPY 490,000 Singapore edition JPY 280,000 HongKong edition JPY 280,000
TYPE C : 1/3 page
Size 380.0mm x169.5mm Asia edition JPY 350,000 Singapore edition JPY 200,000 HongKong edition JPY 200,000
TYPE D : 1/4 page
Size 189.5mm x238.0mm Asia edition JPY 245,000 Singapore edition JPY 140,000 HongKong edition JPY 140,000
TYPE E : 1/6 page
Size 189.5.0mm x169.5mm Asia edition JPY 175,000 Singapore edition JPY 100,000 HongKong edition JPY 100,000
- * The special charge for Special Placement (dates and pages) is 10% of the space rate.
- * Color ads are not available.
- * No cash discounts will be given.
- * All rates do not include consumption tax.
- * Advertising rates do not include ad production costs.
- * Prepayment may be required in certain cases.
- * Advertising rates shown above are effective from Oct 2009.
- * Advertising contents must be checked and approved by NIKKEI's proofreading section before making booking order.
- * Advertisements that do not meet our Advertising Code guideline are not acceptable.
- * NIKKEI also reserves the right in our absolute discretion to accept or decline any booking order.
- * Order Deadline : 1 week before publication date
- * Material Deadline : 4 working days before publication date